Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Inktober 2017

Helping a local beekeeper has been eating my brain, and maybe I should make a separate post about that, but I thought this was a good place to drop my current attempt at Inktober.
Much like the 365 project I founded this blog on, Inktober is a shorter-term creative project, where you're supposed to do an ink drawing every day through the month of October. It doesn't have to be anything super fancy, just a doodle. Some people do amazing more detailed work, of course, but some of us have less free time for art, unfortunately. What I draw will probably vary greatly, depending on my chance to sit and do art for a length of time. Anyways, I'll try to post them here in batches, and maybe this blog won't look so lonely.
Queen Bee ready to duel with her rivals

Medieval beekeeper

Buster Keaton, because.

Kitten from work

No comments:

Post a Comment