This method of paper sculpture was certainly a lot faster and more freeing than yesterday's. I did make some tears to separate out legs and head and tail, a method I used to use for making animals out of aluminum foil (maybe that will come in again somewhere down the road in this project). Beyond that it was a lot of crumpling and twisting. The snout was the hardest, and the head only looks good from certain angles. I probably could have taken more time on it, but there's also a point where you can overwork that kind of thing. He looks like a pig, he's got the right authoritative character, and it works for me.
|Comrades, I see the light of a new future! Or just the window.|
This is not the same copy, because I bought it later, but I think it's the same cover illustration.